M.A.H.I. TIP OF THE WEEK:
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE NEXT "BIG THING" IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY?
To survive in today's current music industry, it takes more than just knowing how to sing, dance, or entertain. YOU ARE A BUSINESS. As an upcoming artist, it is very important to study your product (YOU), and know the basic vital components of what makes you unique. Such things to consider before looking for a record deal are:
1. Who am I in this industry?
2. What is my competitive edge that will cause me to stand out amongst all the others that have come before me?
3. What's my sound (genre, music style)
4. What image do I want to portray to the music world?
5. Who's my target audience?
6. Does my music, match my image, and send the exact message I'd like to portray to my target audience?
Before looking for a manager, or recording a demo, answer these questions first and see where you are in your step to fulfilling your dreams...
For more tips regarding Artist Development, Singing, Songwriting, or Music Business Mentoring, SIGN UP NOW for a FREE 30 minutes consultation with The Music and Arts Healing Institute!
CALL: 513.453.7007 or EMAIL: email@example.com